We are happy to announce that the clinic is now open.
To ensure your safety during this unprecedented time we have made the following changes to help keep you safe:
• We can implement a system for virtual and/or telephone consultations as a preferred option, when and where possible.
• When you call to confirm your appointment you will be screened over the phone for any symptoms of COVID-19 based on the most current patient screening questionnaire from the Ministry of Health and you will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms each time you enter the clinic.
• Unless you require assistance from another person we ask that you come alone to your appointment
• You will be required to wear a face mask (cloth or other).
• You will also be required to apply hand sanitizer, which will be provided, when you enter the clinic and we encourage you to either wash your hands or use hand sanitizer immediatley after your appointment.
• We ask that you practice social distancing.
• Our caseload has been decreased and we have limited the number of patients in each section of the clinic.
• To keep you safe our staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which may include masks, gloves, gowns, and/or a face shield.
• We will continue to wash our hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each appointment.
• You will notice enhanced cleaning of the clinic.
Keeping you healthy will always be our top priority.